Star Wars X-Wing 2.0 Store Championship
Saturday, February 1 9:00am
Entry Fee $15 taxes in
Capped at 24 players
Onsite Registration/Check in opens 9:00am
Player Meeting 9:45am
1st Round Timer starts at 10:00am
Rounds will be 75 minutes with 15 minutes between rounds for break/table reset
*updated Jan 19, 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: When this event was originally announced in December, it was announced as Extended. On December 27th, Fantasy Flight Games announced that all Store Championships were to use the Hyperspace Format. Will you be changing the format of the store Championship?
A: Yes. After consulting with Asmodee Canada, FFG, and all of the players Registered, on January 19th we announced that we would be changing the format of the event to Hyperspace.
Q: On January 9th, a new “Upcoming Points List” was posted for each faction to the FFG X-Wing Page. Will these be in effect for the the store Championship?
A: Yes. Per this post from Fantasy Flight Organized Play, the offical app will be updated with the new points list January 27th.
Q: Will the new ships from Xwing Wave 6 be legal?
A: Yes. The following ships release on January 31st, (which is their tournament legal date for store championships)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Hound’s Tooth Expansion Pack (SWZ58)
- Star Wars: X-Wing TIE/in Interceptor Expansion Pack (SWZ59)
- Star Wars: X-Wing TIE/D Defender Expansion Pack (SWZ60)
- Star Wars: X-Wing RZ-1 A-wing Expansion Pack (SWZ61)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Major Vonreg’s TIE Expansion Pack (SWZ62)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Fireball Expansion Pack (SWZ63)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Hotshots and Aces Reinforcement Pack (SWZ66)
If you are planning to use these in the store championship, please ensure your preorder is in ASAP to avoid disappoinment.