Pathfinder Bestiary 3 Pocket
Test your courage against the most infamous foes of myth and legend! Bestiary 3 presents hundreds of monsters for use in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Within this book you’ll find demiliches and demodands, grave knights and goblin snakes, norns and nephilim, imperial dragons and unfettered eidolons, and so much more! Yet not every creature needs to be an enemy, as winged garudas, crafty tanukis, and leonine lammasus all wait to join your party and answer the call of glory. The Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3 is the third indispensable volume of monsters for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and serves as a companion to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook and Pathfinder RPG Bestiary
This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time bestselling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
The 320-page Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3 includes:
- More than 300 different monsters
- Creatures both new and familiar, drawing upon the best-known beasts of legend, literature, and Pathfinder RPG adventures
- Challenges for any adventure and every level of play
- Hosts of new templates and variants, including simple templates for on-the-fly creature customization
- Numerous lists of monsters to aid in navigation, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat
- New rules for creating and running high-level menaces
- Expanded universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities
- New familiars, animal companions, and other allies
- ... and much, much more!