A Muse N Games will be at Game-itoba! We will be hosting tournaments for two games – 7 Wonders and Ticket to Ride: Around the World! Check out the tournament schedule below or the full schedule for Game-itoba. We will also be extending our KeyForge Launch Party to Game-itoba with demos of Richard Garfield’s latest game!
*Please note a Game-itoba badge is required to attend demos and tournaments at the convention*
- Slot 7 – Learn to Play 7 Wonders
- Slot 8 – 7 Wonders Tournament where the final table will be played using the Armada Expansion which hasn’t yet been released.
Ticket to Ride: Around the World
- Slot 1- Ticket to Ride Qualifier -America
- Slot 2 – Ticket to Ride Qualifier – Rails and Sails
- Slot 5 – Ticket to Ride Qualifier – Africa
- Slot 5 – Ticket to Ride Qualifier- Switzerland
- Slot 6 – Ticket to Ride Qualifier -Nederlands
- Slot 6 – Ticket to Ride Qualifier- Pennsylvania
- Slot 9 – Ticket to Ride Qualifier- France
- Slot 9 – Ticket to Ride Qualifier- India
- Slot 10 – Ticket to Ride Qualifier- United Kingdom
- Slot 10 – Ticket to Ride Qualifier-Old West
- Final will be played on Ticket to Ride Europe Map across up to 3 sets, the player with the highest total across all 3 games will be the winner who takes home the Milk Car Trains
Keyforge Launch Party
Come visit us at Game-Itoba and you can learn to play KeyForge and purchase a deck. Enter a world where anything is possible in KeyForge! In the center of the universe hangs the Crucible, an artificial world built from the pieces of countless planets. Here, in the world’s first Unique Deck Game, created by legendary designer Richard Garfield, two players step into the roles of mighty Archons, racing to forge keys that unlock the Crucible’s hidden Vaults.
Leading their diverse teams, filled with followers from three of the Crucible’s great Houses, the Archons must gather Æmber, stave off their opponent’s progress, and ultimately be the first to open a Vault and gain its incredible knowledge. With a vast array of creatures, artifacts, and abilities and over 104 quadrillion possible decks, every deck is completely one-of-a-kind, and no two battles will ever be the same!
We will have demos and Archon Decks available for purchase so you can be among the first to try the new game!