A Game of Thrones
Spring League 2016
Starting in April and running through June will be our current installment of A Game of Throne LCG League. Players can participate both at official league days as well as various open dates.
Players construct decks using the rules found within the A Game of Thrones LCG. Players are encouraged to try constructing different decks throughout the league.
League play will alternate between Joust and Melee games.
Joust is one vs. one match with a 55 minute time limit.
Melee is multi-player games usually with 3 – 5 players at a table, with a time limit of 90 minutes.
In addition to scheduled league dates, players can earn additional league points by playing at either Open LCG night on Wednesdays, Friday Nights during open gaming.
Scoring for the league is as follows:
Players earn league points at the end of each match based on how much power they have accrued during the match. The winner of the table earns 15 points. All other players earn points equal to their power at the end of the game divided by their place at the table, rounded down. If two or more players are tied, they each earn points equal to the lowest of the positions for which they are tied
- Win = 5 points (Reaching 15 points before time is called)
- Modified Win = 4 points (Highest point total after time is called)
- Draw = 2 points
- Modified Loss = 1 point (Lowest point total if the game goes to time)
- Loss = 0 points
Additional League points are available as follows:
- Play a match with a different faction pairing then you have used in any previous match. = 2 Points
- Attend a League session = 4 points
- Attend open play on Wednesday Nights = 1 Point
- Attend open play on Friday Night = 1 point
- Teach a new player how to play AGoT 2nd Ed in store = 3 points
Updated through June 12 th play
Matt F – 77
Brian S – 51
Craig – 24
Nilton – 23
Brian M – 11
Erik K – 8
David M – 6
Chris W – 2
Rob H – 1
The league installments are archived in this forum post