- A Game of Thrones 2016 Regional Championship
- Where: A Muse N Games
- 1839 1/2 Portage Ave Winnipeg, Manitoba
- When: 23-Jul-2016 11:00 am
- Entry Fee: $20
2016 A Game of Thrones Regional Championship
July 23, 2016
Players can register in store, or here online.
The event is capped at 50 players.
- First Place: Regional Champion trophy, a card granting a first-round bye at a country’s National Championship, and a seat in the World Championship in November.
- Top Four: A wooden Stark house card
- Top Eight: Regional playmat featuring Ned Stark relaxing in Winterfell’s godswood
- Top Sixteen: Pack of acrylic Stark power tokens
- Top Sixty-Four: One alternate art card Varys.
A Muse N Games has partnered with the Viscount Gort Hotel as a sponsor of the 2016 Regional Championships. Not only will we be hosting the X-Wing regional championship in the Viscount Gort, but players attending any of our regionals are being offered a special room rate of $105* a night. (Regular rate $140)
To book your room call 204-775-0451 or toll free 1-800-665-1122
*per room, per night, single or double occupancy and based on availability at time of reservation. A charge of $10.00 per additional adult will be added to the above rate, up to a maximum of four adults per room. Subject to the following taxes which may change without notice: 8% provincial sales tax, 5% goods and services tax and 5% accommodation tax and a 15% gratuity where applicable.
11:00 On-Site registration / check-in begins.
11:45 Player meeting
11:50 First round pairings announced
12:00 First round begins.
13:00 Second round begins.
Rounds are 55 minutes each, there will be a 5 minute window after each round while the next round is prepared.
At the moment we are not planning for a dinner or lunch break for this regional.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: I’m a store champion with a bye. Do I have to register?
A: Yes, pre-registration is encouraged to ensure that you have a seat in the event.
Q: I’m a store champion with a bye, when do I need to arrive, do I need to be present for the first round?
A: If you have registered and submitted your deck list to us via email / in person at the store the by 22:00 Friday July 22nd, we ask that you check-in on site by 12:40pm